Friday 2 December 2016

Polkadoodles - Blue Christmas

Hello.  Today I have another Christmas card, I think I might have to start sending these out as we only have about 4 weeks to go!!! This week over at Polkadoodles challenge blog we have a brand new challenge - Blue Christmas. I have used the fantastic collection Winnie Winterland. All images I used I fussy cut, distress edges with distress ink and all are precoloured.
'
Challenges entered
Alphabet Challenge - T is for Trees
Brown sugar challenge - Anything goes
Dragons lair - Christmas wishes
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tracy! I love that sweet image and the beautiful non-traditional Christmas colors! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable Tracy, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this! This is so cute! Thanks for sharing it with the Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete