Friday 4 November 2016

Polkadoodles - Festive Christmas

Hello so Im going the Christmas cards rolling!!! This week over at Polkadoodles challenge blog we have a brand new challenge - weave / anything goes. Have you seen the new collections... I am in love,,,,, and I need to buy some more ink for my printer!! So for this challenge I used  Festive Christmas using all the images I could cut out. I love the rich colours of this collection and have another weave card for you next week. All images I used are all precoloured.
 
Challenges added
Crafting with friends - Anything goes
Jos Scrap Shack - Anything goes
Simply Create Too - Christmas colours

3 comments:

  1. Lovely vintage looking card, thanks for playing along with us at Simply create too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Did you actually weave all those strips of paper together??!! That must have taken forever, but it does give a really awesome look to this card. Love all the beautiful images you used and those two tags are really cute! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and love the woven background. Lou x

    ReplyDelete