Sunday 19 May 2013

Southern Girls - Lollyrot


Hi All.... well today was a day best spent in the craft room having a tidy up and I even managed to get a few projects done before I tried to break a plastic spool (to go in bin).. with my bare hands thinking to myself... this was probably not a bright idea.. and yup... it broke and slashed my finger open.. just about to the bone... talk about turning green!!!!... ahhhh the things we do, in hindsight I could have just put it in bin... it would have fit... what was I thinking?
Anyhoo... who loves Lollyrot images???? We are lucky enough to have Lollyrot join us this year as a  sponsor this fortnight at Southern Girls Challenges... I think these designs are stunning. If you like what you see.. head over to Southern Girls and play along, who knows.. you might be a winner!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I always think is hard for me to colour blonde hair! But you did a great job! Thanks for making this card. I'm gonna put this on the album on Lollyrot Illustration blog. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes about the finger! Did you go to the Dr? Stitches?
    I think that card layout is rather funky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Chris, I hate the doctors.. never go unless its for the kids. Was throbbing a bit today at work.. still sore... and I want to colour in!!!

    ReplyDelete