Sunday 10 March 2013

Playing around

 It seems such a long time since I have had a play.. un-interupted. I bout a set of 3 images from Mo's Digital Delight what seems like ages ago now and I only used the one image... well I got around to colouring another today... and here it is! I am of course going to enter the DP2 Challenge anything goes!
I was hunting for the set of 3 baby fairies so I could link back and ended up look at all the other image.. man she has some amazing images... I am getting itchy hands!!!! MUST BE GOOD!!! Have boarding school fees to pay for!!!!

5 comments:

  1. This is so precious! Love the corner flourish stamps you've used and the papers and lace are wonderful with this little sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Tracy this is sooo cute! Gorgeous little fairy and beautiful card! I have to admit I find it very hard to resist Mo's images too!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute :) You so know I am a slave to Mo Manning images.
    Love your colouring and glad you got to have a play. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh... so cute card! Love this image! And your coloring is lovely!!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo`s Digital Challenge.

    Hugs, Tine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww that baby image is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete