Tuesday 11 December 2012

Artfull Crafts - Boxes & Tags


Hello, I'm back again to show you a couple of boxes I have been working on for my latest Artfull Crafts project. They both have a beautiful cup inside which I am giving to my daughter for boarding school next year. I ran out of Mod Podge so unfortunately the paper is held firmly in place with tape.


Here is a photo looking down on the gift set. The packaging was pretty plain looking when I bought them. I wish I had of taken a "before" photo to show you the difference.


And here is a close up of the tag. Just remember, for a more shabby look, you don't have to make a hole and thread the ribbon as a tie.... you can just staple the ribbon to the tag like I have done. Used in this project was paper and stickers from Simple Stories - Handmade Holiday
Hope you have enjoyed looking at what I have created. There sure is a lot of inspiration for everyone on this blog Artfull Crafts has the most amazing Design Team.
Take care and happy crafting
xx Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful packaging, very festive
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when folks get together and share thoughts.
    Great blog, keep it up!
    My web blog :: samson tobacco

    ReplyDelete