Friday 16 November 2012

Molly has arrived!!

OK.. so this is going to be picture heavy with our new addition, who is absolutly adorable and soooo small!!! and likes to cuddle and gives kises.. oh I can go on and on!!.. so here we go
This photo is of Bailee when I told her that Molly was her's.. Merry Christmas... she had to ask about three times if I was joking!

Getting to know Cameron

Getting to know Bailee






And finally I get a cuddle while kids inside



Thanks Chris for choosing us as Molly's forever home. She has the run of the house already.. even the cats are taking her in their stride.

11 comments:

  1. I am absolutely THRILLED TO BITS that she has arrived safe and happy to her forever home.
    I think Bailee is a very lucky wee girl... Molly really is the most adorable wee puppy, she is going to be the best ever companion for Bailee for many years to come.
    I am sure you (Tracy) will get yoru fair share of loves from her too... *smiles*
    Nite nite you guys, thanks for choosing Miss Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't mind... I'm gunna post a few of your photos on my blog tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Welcome to your new family member.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you to finally get her home. She is adorable! Enjoy her. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helloooooo Molly! I'm comin round to meet you today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the look in Bailee's eyes! Molly looks like an absolute darling and she couldn't have gone to a better home. Looking forward to seeing way more cute puppy photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha so glad you captured the moment when you told B! The look on her face is priceless!! And then the after photo is pure happiness!!
    Molly looks ADORABLE!!! Lotsaluv!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooooo wonderful! Congratulations on your new family member! She's so very sweet! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's gorgeous! Enjoy all the fun that a puppy brings! Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!
    Also visit my web page ; van nelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see you still have not figured out how to upload that video... drat!

    ReplyDelete