Tuesday 6 November 2012

Artfull Crafts - Christmas Countdown Challenge



Hello today I have a Twig & Berry card to follow on from our Christmas Countdown Challenge over at Artfull Crafts, which this week happens to be "Christmas Cards".
This card was relatively easy to put together, I love how quick card making is when you have the parts of the collection to play with and all pieces match. The only extra time spent on this card was the colouring of Holly Fairy from Make it Crafty with copics. Right.. of to start on my next project.. until then... happy crafting!
xx Tracy

5 comments:

  1. What a fab card, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card tracy, I like the sweet image,the papers and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think your cards are amazing... nothing at all from what I do though. I must show you some time.
    Your little girl is doing well... and I hope the next 9 days go fast for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I meant to ask... Do you sell your cards?
    Mine are in a couple of shops... but I really only make them cos it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there TJ, I have a little something on my blog for you. Come take a look.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete