Saturday 6 October 2012

Something a little different


Ok, so I dont really scrapbook, but I have taken the plunge and in an effort to tidy up the boxes of photos I have started a Becky Higgins album. I am not really sure where to start, which pile, or which girl to start on.. so in the meantime I have started on our holiday pictures from last year. When I do scrapbook I love lots of flowers, but these photos just didnt call for them so instead I used some chipboard from Make It Crafty and my paper is from Artfull Crafts - Ruby Rock It

2 comments:

  1. That's excellent - love how all the colours blend and match right through it. Gorgeous creation - you should definitely do more :-) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tracy, you sure have the knack! this is a gorgeous LO! I love the chord? that you used to the edge of the photos, it works so perfectly!.x

    ReplyDelete