Monday 5 September 2011

Shiney Stuff!!!

Monday afternoon... one day down... 4 to go till the weekend... yep that about sums up my workday so far!!! And its only going to get worse! Lucky I have my craft room to retreat in when I get home! Right onto this card..... I made this a few days ago and used a digi image from cuddly Buddly that I just purchased. There is a lot of silver and "shiney stuff" (as the fairy's bottle says) on the card... definitely one for the girls! Here are the following challenges...
Allsorts - Green & Blue

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and adorable card Tracy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the funky fairy on your card Tracy - a fab card!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love the mix of embelishments you have used...

    Thanks for joining in our Green and Blue themed challenge this week at Allsorts and good luck in the Draw...

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card and all the punched elements you have used to embellish it
    Thanks for joining in at SFC this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colours and I love the mesh background!

    ReplyDelete