Sunday 12 June 2011

Last "live" post

Hiho, had a quickie play today, this will be my last "live" post until beginning of July. I have pre-scheduled all my DT work and a few other cards I have played around making today. This Hanglar card has some of the yummy chipboard from Make it Crafty that arrived in the post about two weeks ago and I haven't had a chance to play with yet.

Here are some challenges I followed...

So... I hope you all behave while I'm away!!! I am certainly looking forward to having a holiday... my style has changed somewhere along the line and I haven't been adding all the yummy WOC flowers I normally use....so maybe a break away from the craft room is what I need.? Anyway...I am sure I will have lots of emails and blogs to catch up on when I finally get back!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, your card is just darling. I love the diamond DP and the image is just too cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card

    Thanks for joining our "Male Card" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! Love this image so much! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning card thanks for playing along at Little Claire this week x

    ReplyDelete