Tuesday 17 May 2011

Sassy Cheryl - Image on Kraft

Another week down and a new challenge at Sassy Cheryls Challenge blog for you. We want you to have your image on Kraft. I am very nervous about showing you all this card, it's my very first attempt at playing with my new Prisma pencils.. and I suck! hopefully with a bit more practice I will get the hang of them... but in no way will they ever replace my beloved copics!
The image I used (please don't look to closely) is a Sassy image called Buttercup Suzie.

9 comments:

  1. Well, I wouldn't be nervous! If I can draw a Llama for Dawn, then you can color on Kraft paper. :)
    I think it's amazing! I love the look on the kraft paper. Simply darling! Loving the 'gold/yellow! It just pops off the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have guessed this was a first attempt with Prismas! Adorable!! I used to only use pencils for a looong time until I got my Copics. Fab job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Tracy!! Love how her dress goes outside the frame. Beautiful coloring and fabby doodling. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, this is wonderful, can't believe you are new to primas....I still don't have any LOL. Your card is perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you know...when you tell someone not to look to closely-that's just what we do..
    coming from someone that uses mostly prisma pencils for everything~ you did a wonderful job coloring this little sweetie!
    I love everything!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shading in the dress. I can see the fabric swirl. Good Job Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, you don't "suck"! I would be mighty proud if I could color with my unused Prismas like this! Your card is darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She turned out great.. Love how the dress goes over the side..

    ReplyDelete