Sunday 8 May 2011

Happy Mother Day!

Just wanting to wish you all a happy mothers day.... my daughters decided I needed a couple hot water bottles and a big box of chocolates.... mmmm great for a rainy winter day.. all I need is the DVDs! LOL
I have made this card following a sketch at.....
Colour-my-worlds - Grand Callibur contest
Secret Crafter - Dust of your stash.. (old prima flowers)
Sweet Stamping - Childhood memories ( I used to sneak into the house next door where no one lived and pick flowers... I used to think that the house was haunted and beside the house had wild flowers growing..)

8 comments:

  1. oh this is gorgeous!! I love how you have coloured the dress...I like that effect - 2 tone. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, adorable card, such a sweet fairy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love this image and your colour scheme, she's perfect for the childhood memories you describe, I can almost picture the house and flowers, made me smile. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love this image and your colour scheme, she's perfect for the childhood memories you describe, I can almost picture the house and flowers, made me smile. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely card, the blue and green combo is perfect. Thank you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin and good luck. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty - love it

    Thanks for joining our "Dust off your stash" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love the blues and greens, her skirt is so pretty and your mix of papers/punches is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete