Friday 3 December 2010

Snowflakes

Welcome to the last challenge at Wags n Whiskers this side of Christmas.
Nikki and Lacey have given the DT the rest of the month off for a holiday!.. But rest assured, we will be back come the New Year.
Our last challenge theme is to use Snowflakes on your card. Just a reminder, you don't have to use a WnW image, be great if you could, but not necessary. I have used Nichola on my card this time round, ...so what are you waiting for??? head over to the challenge blog, pick up some inspiration... it would be great to see heaps of entries to finish the year with a bang!
Oh... and if your stuck for Christmas ideas and dont know what to get....... how about some copics??? Debs Creations stocks these beauties and has a fast and friendly serive, which reminds me... I better get my sneaky order in!


1 comment:

  1. Love this card Trace, soo pretty and subtle. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete