Sunday 7 November 2010

Reveal #2 - Boo & Snookie


Yah hoo.... the second reveal is finally here... that was the longest 24 hours of my life... I so want to share them all with you... patience was never my strong point!

So this is Debs second magical image called Boo & Snookie. Aren't they so cute!, such a delight to colour and bring to life... don't forget you can buy this image right here on Wednesday 10th.
Once again, jump around to all the other Design team ladies for Debs Creations to see their wonderful cards... and guess what... another 24 hours before another reveal...tick tock.....

6 comments:

  1. Yeh well I'm losing my patience! I'll give you tick tock!
    Cool card Trace , love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh! so adorable! Love your colouring/ colours here! Gorgeous paper too!!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total gorgeousness Tracy! These little fairies are adorable ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a beautiful card! Love your colours, & embellies...but I really love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colored image and this flowers are so fabulous. Beautiful card Tracy!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracy this is an absolute picture, it just shines out with the beautiful colouring, great image too. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete