Sunday 8 August 2010

Card for Cam

This card took me no longer than 10 mins to whip up. I had to ring Cameron and let her know what her results were. She was upset to say the least, and was hoping for higher marks. She got Very Highly recommended, which basically she scored marks between 80-84%. Some how I think my little dancer will throw in the towel. So I wanted to make this card for her and tell her how proud I am of her.
I am entering in Creative Card Crew - Cute and Girlie


Stamp from Debs Creations: Swiss Pixie - Birgitta
Sketch copics from Mad 4 Markers:
E000, 00, 02,
YR21, 23, 24
W0, 2
BG45, 49
B00, 2
V93, 95, YG03

6 comments:

  1. Oh sad news for Cam - but awesome marks in my opinion - from the outsdie looking in. Kids can be pretty hard on themselves can't they. Very cool card you've made her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Cameron isn't too disappointed, she's still done well! Love the card too Trace. I came home today all muddy and knackered. Done your sewing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy, sorry your daughter isnt happy with her results, but I'm sure having a mum like you who made this gorgeous card helped a great deal. as its gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Cam is doing ok, bet this helped cheer her up it is gorgeous.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure this stunning card helped to cheer her up a little. Thanks for playing along with the Creative card crew. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card in amazing time, super crafter!!
    Thanks for joining the fun at Creative Card Crew.
    hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete