Sunday 18 July 2010

Bovine Beauty

Karen's Doodles has amazing images out at the moment that have me all excited!!! For those of you that live outside NZ... I live in this stunning land where there are (as of Feb this year) 5.8 million cows... that's more than one animal for each of the country's 4.3 million citizens. How's that for a bit of trivia!
For those NZers out there that read my blog.. Karen also has possums hanging upside down... how cute... NOT! .....There are about 30 million possums in New Zealand - that's about 7 per person
Full of knowledge I am tonight!!!!
Anyhow, this card is entered in SSDS challenge - animals!

6 comments:

  1. Hiya Tracy, wow this is something else, I adore that image, it would be so fitting for alot of my family members as most of them are cattle farmers, so I will have to go and check this one out.
    I just so love what you have done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And are those possums pests or what?!!!!
    You been counting cows in your days off? She's pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, love you "knowledge" tid bits too...can't say as though I've ever seen a possum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Thanks for joining us in the SSDS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Thank you for sharing it with us at SSDS this week.

    ReplyDelete