Thursday 2 July 2009

Fun in the Sun... remember that?????


Here is my entry into A spoon Full of Sugar challenge which you have to do a card with the theme "summer"... I have personally forgotten what thats like when I leave for work at 6.30 with Jack Frost every morning!!!!!!
Anyhoo..... I got some Kaiser paper over at Artfull crafts last night and I got drawn as a lucky winner and get to choose two free collections... yiphee.. I never (and I mean never) win anything.. so this is a real buzz for me.

4 comments:

  1. Tell her to put some clothes on...its cold!!! Very cute Trace. Congrats on your win too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Tracy, I love that image! such fun and perfect for a summer card, gorgeous papers, aw congratulations on your win, it couldn't be for a nicer person and you so deserve it hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's absolutely brilliant & probably be what I look like after a long winter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Trace - have fun creating with your prize.

    ReplyDelete