Monday 13 October 2008

SENZ class

I am ashamed to admit that this is the very first class I have ever been to for scrapbooking!! AND I loved it.. I was a bit apprehensive to start of with but once I started there was no holding back. , and the flowers were amazing. Marise did an awesome job too and had her page held up for everyone to see... Yahoo!!!. Also for a bonus project we got to make these cute little hangers. And of course I have to mention Nic and the girls who were fab trainers and helped out whenever we had a mind blank (not many, but there were a couple!!)

Anyhow, won't be boring you all with anymore Senz stuff. Have to try and unpack a few goodies.



7 comments:

  1. It was nice to meet you in Nic's class ... love how you used the spotty card on your layout, it's such a stunning layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out awesome! So glad you had a great time, still gutted I couldn't come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pages...roll on Ausy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool, so... get a class organised and get your computer back!!! Poor Trace, I thought you were just so proud of these gorgeous layouts that you wanted us to view them over & over! Now what are we going to look at this week?

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous layout! And what a great SENZ stash you have there!! Kate from PP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have seen these close up and think they are fantastic.Im a starter for the scrapbooking class Trace.Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete