Wednesday 18 June 2008

Peaceful Wishes


Hello, it feels like ages since I blogged. I was home from work yesterday looking after Cameron who was a bit under the weather, so after a morning of baking I had the afternoon to play... here is one of the cards I made.

And below is my non SU scrapbook page that I have sneaked in!!! (Getting good at that!!!!) This was Bailee's last day at kindy last year. For all those SU lovers out there... yes I am building my supply of 12x12 papers, and doing some pages with them... watch this space!


I have tomorrow off work, (seems like I am never there!!!! I am trying to use up all my annual leave).
My plans????, buying custard squares and coffees for me and Dad to eat and drink while I visit him (he had his third lot of Chemo today), then I am off to Waverley to meet a bunch of ladies to show them cards and make a few. Cant wait!
Have a great week.


3 comments:

  1. These are awesome, I love the pink on the peacefull wishes card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! i LOVE THE CUT OUT FLOWERS ON YOUR LAYOUT: VERY SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card! Love what you did with this!

    ReplyDelete