Saturday 14 June 2008

Outlaw DS Paper / Paperpesto sketch Challenge

I can't take the credit for this accordian album, it was done by my talented cousin Marise (who should have her own blog!!!), and who by the way has joined my very talented Stampin' Up! team of ladies. (Well that's when her paper work goes through!!)....

Anyway, this is my attempt to keep SU fans happy while I sneak another non SU project in.. I have partaken in a sketch challenge over at paperpesto, man I am loving doing scrapbooking!!! Although SU workshops rock too!!! A big HI to the ladies myself and Marise met today at Ki Iwi / Wanganui. You guys were great.

Must fly, unpack from a busy workshop, and have some me stamp time!!! Hopefully I will get some cards done!


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous album! what a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout Trace! Thanks for the fab new link too.

    ReplyDelete