Monday 9 June 2008

Bugs & Kisses

I ended up in A&E a couple weekends ago and after being high as a kite on Codine to get rid of back and chest pains.. I created this card shortly afterwards!! Not bad I think.

The cats... well they love to jump up and watch what I am stamping, so I decided that if I bought a little bed for on top of my table, then they could take turns... ummm I guess they thought differently!! Needless to say I have now bought one that fits both in when stretched out!!

Must dash, we are off to tea with the girls to celebrate our 10th wedding ann.


1 comment:

  1. The card is cute, but the cat photo---now that is just funny! Have you ever visited this website?
    http://icanhascheezburger.com/
    I think you should put that picture on there!!!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete