Friday 18 April 2008

Whaaahoooo!!!!
















"Oh my Goodness" and that's putting it mildly to what really came out my husbands mouth!!!

In the last two days I have had 6 big parcels waiting for me when I got home from work. I can safely say that it was not all mine... (only about a quarter of it)... I am like a pig in mud here at the moment and there are also a few very happy ladies in South Taranaki.

I can't wait to get all the stamps mounted and start creating. It wont happen until after the weekend.. I am off tomorrow to High School Musical with the girls.

Have a great weekend

6 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! Looks like your going to be very busy for a while. I can't wait to see what you make :)
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly - you are going to be cutting rubber for a while! You got some nice sets there, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow girl you are sitting pretty there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza! Did SU have any inventory left after they shipped you all these goodies!!! LOL!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas in April!! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, look at all those goodies. Hoping we get a better range of SU stuff over here in the UK. Jules x

    ReplyDelete