Friday 21 March 2008

Last High Hopes


Thought I would quickly load this on blog before I take off out the door... Bailee and I are off on a road trip and meeting SU Demo Lou half way (well ... she does have a little further than me to drive!!). We are staying the night in Wanganui...

Agenda for this afternoon / night... stamp... drawl over new catty... go out for tea.... stamp... have some bubbles..... (thought to myself... mmm chocolate would be good too!!)... oh and did I mention stamp!!!!.

Since I can't take my whole craft room, I will be limited to what I can do... but I promise to share what goodies I make.

Have a great Easter weekend.
Trace

3 comments:

  1. Oh Trace, I hope that you have a wonderful time. It is just so much fun to do that! Cant wait to see what you've created...
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  2. another gorgeous high hopes card, fantastic

    TAra x

    ReplyDelete