Sunday 3 February 2008

Tagged in the name game

I was tagged by Lou... you'll keep!!!!!

The Middle Name Game! These are the rules:-You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.)

A- I have an Abundance of stamping / scrapbooking / craft related goodies... (I am beginning to wonder if I am a horder!!! LOL)

N-I hate Needles... with a passion!!!

N- I love Nuts... (cashew nuts that is... ).

E- Elope... I tried to elope to Fiji to get married... but 46 other people followed.... OH well can't complain... one big party for 10 days!!!

Ok now I tag....Kathleen, LeAnne, Keryn , Michelle, Sorry ladies!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Who luvs ya baby!!! Didn't want you to miss out on the fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou got to you first! Oh well. Hope you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been tagged again (don't you love being SOOO popular! Since you've already completed for Lou and Trudi you don't need to repeat (although it might be interesting to see what would happen if you did ...??)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, that's not fair....you only have 4 letters in your name & I have 6!!! But thanks for thinkin' of me! ;)
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to know you a little better...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete