Wednesday 2 January 2008

Mini Pocket Book



I had Sharlene (my upline) from N.P here today having time out and stamping with me. Kids behaved themselves, and I managed to get this Mini Pocket Book finished (although it took me just about all day) I used Bud Basics, Big Blooms, DS paper Loves Me all out of Summer Mini. Looks better in "real life", photo doesn't do it justice.

I also stamped off the two images from "Long-Time Friend" out of Summer Mini (thanks Sharlene for bringing the set down). Now those of you who know me, know that this isn't the normal stamp set I would go for... so it is a big challenge for me... watch this space!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is just wonderful - I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an impressive project! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    Michelle, your SBS sis
    www.stampworkshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out fantastic!!!!
    Well done oh awesomely talented upline.

    ReplyDelete