Saturday 19 January 2008

I'm still here!!!

To all my regular readers, yes I am still here LOL... have had a few emails asking if I am alright because I haven't posted anything lately.
I have been busy getting ready for card classes, and yes today I am off to NP to shop my bum off for my eldest daughter who seems to be growing like a mushroom... she's only about a head shorter than me... and she's only eight!!!!.
But tomorrow ...who knows... I might get time to make cards and post them on here???

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great day shoppping. Once I have finished my envelopes I will get on to Bee's page, I have been inpsired!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in! Can't wait to see what you have coming up.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see some more cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies.... now the pressure is on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the head's up! Cant wait to see what you create when you come back!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete