Friday 11 January 2008

Fishy Friends - double slider



Now this is a better double slider than the first one further down my blog!!! I am just getting together ideas for classes... this is bound to be on my top ten list!!! (not that I have a list!!!)
I have 3 new stamp sets to play with tonight. Bee is going to a friends house to stay... hubby is at work on night shift, which leaves me and Cameron. It will be nice having one on one time with her with out her younger sister wanting all the attention!!!
I have a busy weekend helping with wedding invites, I will try to post a few more cards in the weekend... have a great couple of days
Trace

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog, but please leave a link to my blog on your site to be in with a chance for the blog candy! Great card - I haven't tried this technique yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, and the blue colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fishy! Love this technique, great work!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coloring! What a great card.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those slider cards! And I miss that little fish guy he was my favorite!

    ReplyDelete