Monday 7 January 2008

Close as a memory


As I looked through the hundred and something cards that I have I am ashamed to admit that I own no sympathy stamps!! Thanks to one of my class ladies who has become a good friend, she lent me her stamp set. So I locked myself away in my stamp room and created this.

I think I have lost my creative mojo!!!.... apart from taking two trips to my auntie and uncle's whose son just had a tragic accident and lost his life, I have manged to do only two cards all day!!!

To those of you that check my blog time and time again... live life to the fullest and never have any regrets, for you never know whats lies around the corner.
Take care
Trace

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your cousin - it's true we never know what lies around the next corner and we should cherish every moment! We never know how many more we have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trace, so sorry for your loss. The card is beautiful though and they will appreciate your care in making it I'm sure.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so sad to have to need those kinds of cards. Nevertheless, you did a wonderful job putting it together. I'm sure your family will appreciate it. My thoughts and prayers are with them, you and your entire family during this difficult time.

    Hugs,
    Mindy SBS6

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear of the loss. Sympathy cards are always a bummer to make.
    Your familys in my thoughts and prayers
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete