Friday 4 January 2008

Class dates


Just letting you all know that I have completed class dates for the next few months... if you have been reading my blog, live locally and would like to come to classes, send me an email and I will send you the dates and info.

This photo???... shame on me..... as a mother we tend to be behind the camera taking the photos... and lets face it, unless we have a supermodel body... who really likes getting there photo taken... in my case its up there with the dentist!!! My eldest daughter Cameron loves taking photos, so when she asked if she could take one of me and Bailee I cringed at the thought but did it for Cam. (pat on the back)...
When downloading this photo I discovered that this was the first photo I have had with Bee since she was about 3... which is pretty bad... but lucky for me one of my closest friends has a photography business... best I go visit her for a weekend!!!!! (her website is on my sites I watch)

Anyway... I'm off shopping tomorrow for clothes without whippersnappers at my ankles... just a bag carrier (hubby LOL)!! Have a good weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. I agree, I'd rather take the pic than be in it. But it's good you did to have the memory. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. It's a great photo, I hope Cam is stoked with her fantistic camera skills.
    Tell Cam her dance layout is underway, finally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lou... she is very excited...she said she wants to frame it when its done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have lots of fun shopping! ...and you are in good company in the "hiding from the camera" department - I know exactly what you are talking about as I prefer the other side as well! Very nice photo though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tami,

    Had a great day shopping, but bubble was burst when I got home and found out that my cousin had fallen of a 15 metre cliff while fishing. He was 28 next week... what a waste.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's just terrible! My prayers go out to you and your family - what a sad and tragic event! (((((hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely pic of you & Bailee, Trace - you should get one of you & Cam posted too :)
    Lotsa luv, hugs & blonde,
    Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete