Saturday 22 September 2007

Stamped Candles

Christmas is in the air... how scary is that! We had my first night class last night, what a great way to finish of the working week, I may even continue to have a night class as well as my normal day classes.
Here are a few of the candles that were stamped with Gifts of Joy, The Snowflake Spot, Loads of Love, Bodacious Bouquet, they turned out great. Well done girls!! I have one more class tonight and then I have a couple of weekends where I will be frantically cutting enough card stock for my Christmas One Sheet Wonder cards... all 270 of them!!!! It will be good to get back to normal and do 2 cards per session.
Must fly... have cars to wash, house to tidy, kids to keep quiet while hubby sleeps after night shift... have a great weekend
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Awesome candles Trace. You will have to show me how when I come up.
    Excited to see your new doo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I have spare candles here. Will keep them aside for you.

    ReplyDelete