Thursday 6 September 2007

Dannevirke downline ..The amazing Lou

Well for those of you that don't know, I had been asked to hold workshop in Dannevirke. Yes its just under 3 hours drive.. and yes I was completely shattered when I got home that night, but it was well worth the trip. We had 11 eager ladies all wanting to learn the art of stamping. We made 8 different cards, and... I finally got to meet Lou.
Lou has bitten the bullet and signed up as a SU demonstrator. So as my downline I get to share all my ideas and tips with her to help on her journey as a Stampin'Up! demonstrator, (although I think she will do great)... So anyone out there in Dannevirke / Hastings area contact me and I will put you in contact to her... I am sure she will be eager to help... Her first class is going to be a couple xmas cards... can't wait to see them

If you are interested in getting to know more about Stampin' Up!, please contact me on: tracey.rich@infogen.net.nz

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely post about ME! So unexpected.
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete